So over the last few days I've "discovered" Dune II. Westwood made it and I always dug Command and Conquer.
You can play it in your browser, which I'm pretty sure is the this Open Dune thing.
So you can pick your clan based on Dune characters. And you collect resources and blah blah blah.
(linked wiki and to play below)

I think these graphics are killing it. Good shit.

This is what the game play looks like. When you play it in the browser you get the epic back ground BTW.
So Ill post screen shots when i get further in.
I would recommend you check it out if you've havn't played it yet.
I wasnt playing computer games in 92. Just Super Nintento. SHIT CAME OUT WHEN I WAS 7. #GODSEND
Links below.
------>
Wiki
------>
Open Dune
PLAY IT!!!! ------->
HERE!!
-BLOSSLE
sad part is i played this on pc when i was like 6.
ReplyDeleteNOT SAD
Delete