After some swimming on the internets I discovered this weekend/rest of this month gaming.Saml started another seed on our server hes running. Ill be putting some time in that for sure.Ill let you guys know how this all works out. Hopefully with some screen grabs for your eyes.Here are the links if you want to check out the games. Maybe a better write up will follow. Path of Exile -------> HERE!Actual Sunlight -------> HERE!!-bLOSSLE
UPDATE:
Already started
And in the process slowing down my computer so I can't play minecraft while it down loads.
Really need to wipe my pc and reinstall my OS.
So I finally got on minecraft. Died in middle of nowhere. Screen grabbed my cords.
Buuuuuttt I did get Actual Sunlight going.
Shit is already depressing. Just going to handle this coming week.
Got Path of Exile going. Went with being a Witch. Idk why. 40 min in and pretty pumped.
So it looks like the rest of my month wll just be minecraft, dune 2 and Path of Exile.
New magic set just came out online really hoping to get a few draft rounds.
I really try to play only constructed on mtgo. I haven't done it yet with RatR so I'm hoping that I can start diving into that. I will be drafting with the new set out soon. Keep you guys posted. I think that's all for today. Game on my friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment